James B. Lapin
Lapin & Lapin, P.C.
1775 Sherman St., Suite 1445
Denver, CO 80203-5621
James B. Lapin obtained his under-graduate degree from the University of Colorado in 1969. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Denver in 1972. Mr Lapin is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Colorado, and is admitted in the United States Supreme Court, as well. He is a member of the Denver and Colorado Bar Associations, and a member of the litigation and family law sections of those associations. He has the highest rating from his peers as independently reported to Martindale Hubbell.
Mr. Lapin concentrates his practice in the fields of family law, civil and commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, and creditor's rights.
Mr. Lapin has extensive trial experience including trials to the court and jury trials, and as well, extensive arbitration experience both as an arbitrator and as counsel. He has tried hundreds of cases in Colorado and across the United States.
- Areas Of Practice:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Family Law
- Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation
- Bar Admissions:
- Colorado, 1972
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, 1972
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Colorado, CO, USA, 1969
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Denver Bar Association, Litigation and Family Law Sections
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Litigation and Family Law Sections
- Birth Information:
- 1946, Denver, Colorado